This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Established in 1888 and situated in Rexburg, Idaho, Brigham Young University-Idaho or BYUI is a private university. Previously renowned by the name of Ricks College junior college, BYU-I was transformed to 4-year establishment in 2001. It is operated and owned by the LDS Church. In order to keep a close communication between students, faculty and even the alumni students an online portal is acquired by Brigham Young University. However, the website is found to be confusing to manipulate. Too many promotional ads and Login section is somewhat playing hide-and-seek with the users. To help you with your problems similar to this with Brigham Young University, we will provide you with steps that will help you access your account in just a snap! Check out the instructional video below and if you are still confused and not really sure what to do, step by step instructions are also provided to help you more with your BYUI Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the BYUI Login page URL: https://secure.byui.edu/cas/login?service=https://web.byui.edu/Services/Login/?RedirectURL=https%3a%2f%2fmy.byui.edu%2f%3fcid%3dhli%3a101%26cid%3dhli%3a101 onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears, click Copy. When pasting, right click the address bar of your web browser and with the drop down list that appears, click Paste.
- Once successfully directed to the BYUI Login page, a login section can be found. In this section, you will have to input necessary information such as email address and password to access your account. Start with the first text field in the login section and input your email address onto it.
- After accomplishing the task of inputting your email address on the first text field, move on to the next one and input your password. Make sure you are inputting your password correctly to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- Then, the last thing to do is to simply click the Login button to access your BYUI account.
Having problems while trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of BYUI: https://secure.byui.edu/cas/login?service=https://web.byui.edu/Services/Login/?RedirectURL=https%3a%2f%2fmy.byui.edu%2f%3fcid%3dhli%3a101%26cid%3dhli%3a101 find the Forgot Password in the Login section which is found somewhere below the Login button.
- After clicking the link, you will be redirected to a new page which is their reset page asking for your Social Security Number, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Gender. Enter these information onto its respective text fields. Remember: input your Social Security Number without dashes and International students, if you do not have a social security number use your '999' number assigned by the Student Records and Registration Office.
- When the task of inputting the information asked is finished, input the captcha texts to the text field provided.
- Then click the Next button. There are additional steps maybe along the way, so just follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
*If myBYUI is down, you can access this link instead to login: http://web.byui.edu/outlooklive
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact BYUI directly:
Make a call!
Send an email!
Write a letter!
525 South Center St.
Rexburg, ID 83460
Do not forget to bookmark this page and visit this page often for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding BYUI Login process.